At Campbelltown Legal Chambers we aim to represent the members of the Macarthur and South
West Sydney Regions so that they can access the legal system:
• More easily;
• Without fear or favour; and,
• To be treated with fairness and objectivity.
SYMBOLS OF JUSTICE
One of the most meaningful symbols of justice used in our society and by our Chambers is Themis
the Goddess of Justice. She typically depicted as blind with a sword in one hand and the scales of
justice in the other hand. Together these symbols represent the following:
• The scales of justice weigh up competing claims;
• Themis, the Goddess of Justice is blind to identity, money and power;
• Themis uses the sword to strike for justice; and,
• Justice should be meted out without fear or favour.